This is Step 10 of my ten-step method to manifest money, and part of the thirty-day experiment (March 13-April 11). Please read the introduction post and the previous nine steps before continuing.
Tomorrow is the last day of our experiment! It’s time to evaluate the results and decide what to do next.
How to Evaluate Your Success
What does success mean to you? Are you happier and more at peace now than you were at the beginning of the experiment? Do you feel like you’re making good progress toward the goal you set in Step 1? Only you know the answer to those questions. Take a few minutes now to answer them.
By now, you may or may not have reached your goal, or you may even feel like you don’t really want to reach your goal anymore. It’s okay! You are the engineer of your life. Your future belongs to you.
Your Results So Far
Have you reached your goal? Congratulations if you have! Time to set another one and start all over! Look back at how far you’ve come and appreciate all that you’ve accomplished.
If you’re satisfied with the outcome, even though you haven’t reached your goal yet, keep at it, as long as you feel good about it and are happy with the direction your life is taking. This 30-day experiment is only the beginning. Imagine all that you can accomplish in a year if you keep taking steps toward your goal, then other goals you may have!
If you’re closer to reaching your goal but your life has become more stressful and less enjoyable, you may want to reconsider your goal. Temporary discomfort is normal. It can be challenging to do things we’ve never done before, to learn and grow. But you will know deep inside if you’re on the right track and if your efforts are leading you to a place you actually want to go or if you should readjust your sails. It’s important to enjoy the ride, not just the destination.
If you’re still very far from reaching your goal, you may want to evaluate the reasons for that. Is your goal something you feel like you “should” reach or is it something you’re really passionate about and “want” to reach?
If needed, scratch off your goal and set a new goal. By now you have a better idea of what you want and what’s required to reach it. You’ve learned a lot in the past several weeks and will be better equipped to pursue it.
I wish I could say that I’ve reached my goal already, but I’m still working on it. I did have some interesting outcomes so far.
- A friend asked me to design a website for him and he’ll pay me for it.
- Another friend offered me to work on a newsletter project he has in mind and possibly earn an income from it.
- I created over 25 picture quotes and realized I really love doing that! Maybe I will offer that as a service in the future, or just use it as a marketing tool to get more views.
- I wrote a mission statement and business plan for my website. This project has taken over all my other ideas and I noticed how much I enjoy doing this. I have a few interviews lined up and awesome blog posts coming soon.
- I thought of a product I could offer in a near future that would potentially generate some money, related to this website.
- I met so many cool people lately, and I really enjoy the direction my life is taking. I think I’ll keep going in the same direction for a while and see where it leads me.
List the results you’ve had so far. Are you satisfied with what you’ve accomplished? Do you have a better idea of what you want to do? Follow the guidelines above to decide whether to keep working toward your goal or set a new goal.
The End of Our Experiment
Tomorrow is the last day of the 30-day experiment! I will be posting a recap of each step along with resources you can access to continue on your path.
Please use the comment section or the contact form to share your experience with me.
Big waves to my sister in Quebec who’s been following my method from the beginning! She has awesome stories, but unfortunately, they’re all in French. 😉